Domain Name System (DNS) Hosting and Management Services
CEN Managed Domain Name System (DNS) is an enterprise-class authoritative DNS service that offers fast response time, redundant and resilient architecture, and advanced security with built-in DDoS mitigation, DNSSEC, and Malware destination filtering at no additional cost. DNS is included in CEN’s Internet service to all members.
- Resilient enterprise grid design
- Secure – DDoS hardened service with DNS firewall options
- Comprehensive solution to manage and protect your DNS environment.
- Included at no cost with CEN ISP service
- Directly supported by CEN staff and quick incident response
Ultra fast, on-net DNS. Forward and reverse zones, domain hosting, & domain management.
IP Address Management.
Supports DNSSEC: A technology that was developed to, among other things, protect against such attacks by digitally 'signing' data so you can be assured it is valid.
Self-managed and self-directed interface that allows members to manage their own records.
Hosted at 2 locations in Connecticut.
DNS Forwarder with Threat Protection Response Policy Zone Feeds.
DNS Authoritative Firewall for Advanced DNS Protection.
- Authoritative Domain Hosting
- Manage your own public DNS environment
- Shield your business with a DNS Firewall as part of your layered defense strategy (helps keep your domain up during an attack)
- CEN Forwarders for non-authoritative lookups (RPZ and Open)
- Get automatic filtering against top Malware threat destinations
- Exceptional resolution performance means simpler networks with fewer servers and no need for load balancers or firewalls
- Custom DNS Views for Split-Horizon queries
- Workflow Task Management for record creation and admin approval
- CEN allocated IP Management