About the Event
Connecticut's Premier Cybersecurity Event for community anchors institutions. Join the National Guard, Connecticut Education Network (CEN), and your fellow colleagues this October.
Given the current threats posed by various actors across the cyber domain, it is more imperative than ever that we ensure our vigilance and commitment to improving our cybersecurity posture across the state. The Cyber Nutmeg event is an opportunity to share our collective challenges, discuss innovative solutions, and work toward our common goal: securing our state’s networks and protecting our data.
- First selectmen
- Town managers
- Business managers
- IT and cybersecurity professional
What to Expect
- Threat Briefing from the FBI, Homeland Security, and Connecticut Intelligence Center (CTIC)
- Cybersecurity awareness training/workshops
- A National Guard led tabletop exercise where blended groups can work collaboratively to focus on today’s most prevalent threats
- Cybersecurity guest speakers
- Hot buffet lunch
- Networking with peers
- Opportunity to develop your cybersecurity acumen
This is a great opportunity for chief executives, leaders, and technology professionals to network with colleagues, expand your professional network, and get plugged into the cybersecurity community!
- 3 Featured Morning Sessions
- Multiple Breakout Sessions
- Sponsor Exhibits
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Hors D'oeuvres
- Network Opportunities