2021 Virtual Member Conference
The 2021 Annual Member Conference is going virtual! CEN and its Member Engagement Advisory Council have decided to host a virtual member conference, May 11-14, 2021, in place of the traditional in-person event. We expect to return to in-person events as soon as health and safety conditions allow.
The virtual format will feature the same wide-ranging display of emerging technologies, best practices, member – vendor partnerships, and innovative solutions to the challenges faced by the CEN membership. The virtual conference format will be very similar to the traditional in-person conference offering leadership updates, a key-note speaker, break-out sessions, cohort meetings, vendor exhibitions, and other opportunities to learn, network, and collaborate.
Sponsors will have the option to:
- Donate the funds to CEN in support of community events and training. Logo recognition options will be made available in recognition of your contribution.
- Apply the registration fee towards your May 2021 CEN Member Conference sponsorship.
- Receive a refund.
- For questions or concerns, please contact Rachael Collard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will be fully refunded
- Options are dependent on the payment type: Check, Credit Card, or Purchase Order
- If the check has not been deposited, please void the check, and it will be shredded.
- If the check has been deposited, you will receive an email from UConn HuskyBuy (HuskyBuySupport@Uconn.edu) with directions to complete the New Supplier Form. Please take note that the message will not come from CEN. See below for how this message will appear.
Credit Card Refund
- You will receive an email from email@example.com when the refund has been issued.
- The refund will show on the statement of the card owner as a "Reversed Signed Purchase UConn Marketplace Storrs"
- Please confirm your PO number and status of the check (mailed or not) to determine the refund action.
If there are any issues please contact Rachael Collard at firstname.lastname@example.org or Molly Zipkin at email@example.com